(Candidates from EU countries are invited to apply)
Location: Arnhem, The Netherlands
The European IT department, the Shared Service Center (SSC), is seeking for a Sr. Technical ERP specialist with a strong Microsoft SQL background and preferably Dynamics AX knowledge. He or she will be a member of the Infrastructure team, the ideal person should possess troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills. In addition, he or she will act as the technical project leader and will report to the IT Infrastructure Manager.
This person is responsible for the whole SQL Server Administration (technical 40% and non-technical 60%) and internally and 3rd party developed applications based on Dynamics AX. This person will be responsible for providing both functional and technical. Furthermore the candidate is willing to learn and to gain technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
• Technical lead on projects and enhancements, including:
• Providing technical tasks and timing for the project plan
• Maintaining issues log
• Performing Q&A testing
• Completing all technical implementation tasks
• Researching issues
• Properly transfer the application to the SSC department.
• Monitor project plan and complete activities prior to the deadlines
• Assist and/or manage projects within the department
Technical and Functional Skills
· Responsible for the analysis, troubleshooting of service desk incidents for MS SQL Server
· Partner with external IT suppliers, the Infrastructure, eCommerce and AX teams (which are in Budapest) to ensure that problems are resolved
· Monitor and manage system performance and availability of applications
· Possess the ability to write SQL queries for the analysis of performance and troubleshooting
· Troubleshoot and resolve application issues from the server perspective, utilizing logs, administration or monitoring tools, server configurations and other techniques
· Manage and troubleshoot application integration issues, understand the dependencies
· Willing to learn the technical architecture of Microsoft Dynamics AX in order to give support
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT
• At least 5 years’ work experience with MS SQL Server
• Must be able to analyze, diagnose and solve issues
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to follow instructions and give instructions
• Proactive, service oriented, able to solve problems via telephone and available to work some non-regular hours
• Good knowledge of the following:
o MS SQL Server (2008 / 2012)
o Ability to use SQL query tools to research and resolve issues
• Familiarity with Dynamic AX technology is a plus
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
• Stationed in Arnhem, The Netherlands
• Willingness to travel
Client offers a challenging position within an open and innovative company. Client is part of the international group which also offers opportunities in the longer term.
Furthermore Client offers a lot of space and freedom to develop yourself further and an interesting and very good remuneration package:
• A good fixed salary
• An annual bonus scheme
• A good secondary benefits package including a, laptop and a mobile phone
• A pension scheme
• 27 holidays
Please send your CV in English on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the Job position that you are applying for.