You will be a key part of the scrum team responsible for developing, improving and maintaining a SaaS product. This software is a leading engine management solution used by airlines, MROs and aircraft lessors around the world.
As a web developer your responsibilities include working closely with the product/business owners and other members of the development team to take the requirements and convert them to the software and database design. You will also be asked to investigate any reported bugs or issues and resolve them in cooperation with the internal operations department if needed. Besides supporting the existing application, you will also be involved with other topics such as exploring new platforms for delivering the services, image manipulation, security, performance, exposing Web APIs. High availability, scalability and integration with the existing back ends are important aspects of new development.
In short, you will be:
• A dependable and key member of the development team;
• translating requirements into software design: e.g. objects, screens;
• working closely with the rest of the development team(s) to deliver high quality software;
• investigating bugs/issues reported during development sprints;
• supporting other team members.
Main technologies used:
• ASP.NET MVC
• Web APIs
• Windows Azure
• LLBLGEN (OR Mapper)
• Dependency Injection
• Senior software developer (+5 years of experience using Microsoft stack).
• Good level of coding in C#.
• Extended knowledge of Microsoft .NET 4.x framework, ASP.NET.
• Competent in software design, development, OOP and IT in general.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio
• Experience in Microsoft SQL Server
• Fluent in English and good communication skills.
• Ability to understand requirements as presented by the product owners and ask the right questions required for clarification.
• Good analysis and problem solving skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Work pro-actively in a small multinational team with a can-do attitude.
• Knowledge of the aviation industry is a pre, interest in aircraft and engines is useful.
• Design skills are beneficial.
• Fast learning and general aptitude to knowing more about the business side of the software.
• Have an interest in new technologies and tools, willing to both learn and teach.
• Job knowledge.
• Knowledge of the different applications, databases and services software code.
• Ability to work as part of a scrum team.
• Relationships with other developers and product owners.
• Ability to innovate and introduce new concepts.
• Code quality and accuracy.
• Problem solving.
Competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Relocation expenses should be paid by the candidate.
The clients provided vacancies and are inviting candidates from different countries, including Ukraine.
Master Degrees from other countries are only valid with a 2 year training duration. Master Degrees with a training duration less than 2 years will be seen as Bachelor Degree.
Please send your CV in English on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the Job position that you are applying for.