You will be part of a small team of multi-disciplined and skilled programmers. They just rebuilt their complex product order System with Symfony2 and have a solid base to move away from our legacy system (WordPress). They have a packed backlog with challenging stories. You will be working closely with the business stakeholders and product owner on interesting projects using the latest technologies and tools.
• Higher Vocational or University-level degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or Mathematics
• Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar position
• Flexible and creative spirit with a can do mentality
• Experience in working in an Agile Scrum development
• Good communication skills, team spirit and customer oriented mentality
• Good knowledge of the English language (written and oral) and preferably understanding Dutch (or willing to learn)
• Extensive programming experience with PHP 5 and Symfony2
• Splendid technical knowledge and hands on experience with some, but preferable most of:
– OOP, MVC, and other useful / modern concepts, frameworks & design patterns
– LAMP stack, Git, MemCache and Varnish caching technologies, scaling, Solr
– MySQL, and preferably some WordPress
– QA and automated testing, PHPUnit
Salary: depending on skill level (gross 4000-4500 for a senior)
Relocation package is available for those who meet all requirements
Please send your CV in English on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the Job position that you are applying for.