We are looking for the best and brightest professionals in business application support and administration. The experience and future opportunities will include the following:
• Administer, maintain and configure CRM platforms (with focus on Salesforce.com and/or Oracle Service/ Sales Cloud CRM), business applications, workflows and processes, ensuring operational functionality, performance, efficiency and data quality
• Provide effective and efficient support around these platforms and applications, resolving functional, user and system related issues and queries, as well as executing or coordinating necessary development requests;
• Manage service incidents and requests from internal stakeholders and follow up with external suppliers where necessary. Close the feedback loop as good as possible;
• Determine priorities of issues and requests based on business value and impact, versus cost and effort, aiming to prioritise and coordinate workload, setting the right expectations with stakeholders and ensuring visibility on progress, status and timelines;
• Understand business requirements and translate them into a technical reality that is maintainable;
• Provide training and coaching to users on system utilisation and best practices;
• Manage User Acceptance Testing during system upgrades, extensions and integrations and ensure expected functionality prior to approval;
• Proactively provide recommendations for future developments to increase operational efficiency and data quality and develop systems and processes accordingly;
• Manage senior stakeholders, while being hands-on and able to dive deep and analyse systems, processes and data effectively – not afraid to “roll up sleeves”;
• Lead or assist in the planning, implementation and introduction of internal projects.
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as an Application Expert, we have the following profile in mind:
• Bachelor education level or equivalent. A degree in IT is an advantage;
• At least 3 years’ experience in administration and support of Salesforce.com or Oracle Service/ Sales Cloud CRM in an international environment;
• Experience in working with other CRM systems, E-Commerce/ self-service platforms, Marketing Automation, PIM/CMS systems and/or contact center solutions is preferred;
• CRM platform and process related certifications and experience with technical development, as well as expertise in JAVA/SQL/PHP/CSS/HTML are a strong plus;
• Excellent and proactive system support, administration and configuration skills;
• Experience with data analysis and reporting tools, being able to translate data into information and vice versa;
• Excellent presentation, communication and organizational skills, with the ability to adapt complex technical topics and applying it to audiences with different knowledge levels and responsibilities;
• Critical and result orientated with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritize tasks
• Understanding general business processes, metrics, KPI’s and terminology;
• Team player with the ability to work autonomously;
• Excellent command of English. Additional languages (Spanish/German) are an advantage.
What do we offer?
1. A very exciting role in the cutting-edge field of Telematics (more than 30% of annual growth);
2. The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures;
3. Flexible benefits, flexible holiday plan, collective health insurance, pension scheme, up to 50% discount on products, bonus scheme.
Salary – 50-60k gross
Please send your CV in English on email@example.com.
Please note the Job position that you are applying for.