Primary Location: Sofia
Number of Openings: 5
Our Client’s Technical Support Consultants are masterminds when it comes to handling complex issues until final resolution. Their passion for the industry, combined with a genuine aptitude for technology, continues to innovate the way we do business. The team often participates in new product releases and beta cycles while researching operating systems, backup and recovery software, and third party applications. Let’s just say, there are no dull days. Our Client’s Consultants work hard, grow professionally, and continue to succeed.
Linux/Windows Server Support Engineer with Spanish or French
• Very good command (verbal & written) of French or Spanish language and good level of English
o Spanish or French – B2H/C1 level minimum
o English – B2H level minimum
• Technical, customer support, experience with enterprise software applications
• Knowledge of Administration in at least one Server architecture (Windows, Linux, Solaris)
• Knowledge of database administration principles in at least one of Oracle, Sqlserver, PostgreSQL including troubleshooting, configuration and tuning
• Understanding of Internet application technologies including; HTML, XML, networking, firewalls, web server configurations and security. Working knowledge of Java is preferred
• Attention to detail in handling and tracking technical issues
• Team player and self-starter, ability to prioritize and develop rapport with customer
• Managing resolution of technical issues for a distinct set of clients. Clients are system administrators who provide mission critical services via e-Learning applications to students and faculty at a wide variety of learning institutions
• Troubleshooting complex web applications – Issues to be resolved require a broad range of troubleshooting skills related to: software functionality, application server setup, database management, data analysis, etc.
• Providing excellent client management inclusive of excellent communications, responsive follow through, and advocacy for client issues within internal departments. The specialist will analyze trends associated with the assigned customer base and report potential areas of risk or reward to Support Management. Success criteria are highly focused on customer satisfaction levels
• Prioritizing numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively manages the resolution of all issues within accepted service levels.
Job Location: Sofia, Bulgaria