For one of our clients in Bulgaria we are currently looking for:
- Execute user interface designs from product requirements and UI specification;
- Develop componentized UI architecture providing UI elements;
- Apply design principles and user experience to implement high-fidelity Mock-ups as well as interaction flows;
- Collaborate with backend developers and architects to develop a scalable, standardized and flexible UI architecture;
- Investigate and address possible security issues in the UI;
- Develop UI unit tests;
- Bug fixing;
- Provide expertise and mentoring for user interface design and testing to project teams;
- Perform code reviews.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of UI Development experience;
- Be proficient in front-end technologies including:
- Cross Browser Code (WebKit based, IE9+);
- (one or more of the following) D3/React JS/Angular JS/Node.JS;
- Twitter Bootstrap; AJAX; REST, Web API design (XML, JSON)
- Good understanding of the MVC model;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Open to code reviews and pair programming;
- Excellent written and spoken English communication.
- Experience with UI Test automation;
- Experience with Agile, SCRUM.
The company offers:
- Attractive salary, additional health and dental insurance as long as other social benefits;
- Personal development program that will allow people to be valued for their strengths;
- Wide range of professional training and workshops;
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time;
- Experience exchange with colleagues around the world;
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule, team buildings and sport opportunities;
From 3 to 5 years of experience
1200 € net – 2000 € net
5+ years of experience
2000 – 3100 € net
We invite you to take up this challenge!
If you are interested in further exploring this career opportunity, please send your CV in English on email@example.com with the note for which position you are applying for.