For one of our clients in Bulgaria we are currently looking for:
- Provide DevOps services for Open Source applications, including: application monitoring, application maintenance and troubleshooting, performance and security optimization.
- Plan, test and execute application related changes.
- Manage configuration and operability of existing solutions.
- Develop, test and release minor bug fixes.
- Manage the release process in UAT and Production environments for new versions of the applications.
- Collaborate with the Software Engineering teams for resolving major code related issues.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar university degree.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Software Developer or System Administrator.
- Experience in administrating or maintaining complex multi-tier applications in an ITIL managed environment.
- Advanced knowledge in MySQL and NoSQL databases like Mongo DB.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server 2008R2\2012 R2 and IIS Server.
- Good understanding of PKI.
- Experience with hardware or software based firewalls, load balancers and proxy servers.
- Experience with CMS systems is an advantage: WordPress, Drupal, etc.
- Experience with process automation.
- Fluent English. (German is an advantage)
- Ability for business travel in not more than 20% of the time
From 3 to 5 years of experience
1200 Eur net – 2000 Eur net
5+ years of experience
2000 – 3100 Eur net
We invite you to take up this challenge!
If you are interested in further exploring this career opportunity, please send your CV in English on email@example.com with the note for which position you are applying for.