Primary Location: FRANKFURT
Number of Openings: 2
Epicentar is looking for a Solution Architect to join our Client’s growing company!
This position will be part of our Sales Engineering department located in EMEA region.
- Represent our Client in the customer’s end to end Fulfillment architectural board
- Ensure that architectural requirements are correct, complete and ensure end to end functionality of the overall solution
- Lead architectural working groups
- Ensure best positioning of our Client’s product and solution portfolio in the customer’s overall architecture
- Work close with the delivery teams to provide a consensus based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with ever changing business needs
- Management of the risks associated with information and IT assets
- University degree
- Experience delivering solutions to a Telco
- 3-5 years working at a Telco, SI, OSS, ISV
- Demonstrated knowledge of major industry standards: eTOM, SID, TAM, ITIL, OSS/j, MTOSI, etc
- Demonstrated knowledge of one or more Communications Service Provider markets
- Demonstrated knowledge of one or more major local, access or backbone network communications technologies, including TDM/PDH, SONET/SDH, PSTN/Voice, Dialup/DSL/Dedicated IP, Backbone IP, MPLS, IP VPN, FR/ATM, DWDM, etc.
- Some IT and/or software development experience in one or more of the following areas: large-scale, mission-critical applications, network management systems, Operations Support Systems, general large-scale system architecture, large-scale databases
- Fluent German and English – must have
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong strategic and analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve complex technical problems and work with accounts in complex environments
- Business-like presence and ability to interact professionally with customers at all organization levels
- Well-developed knowledge and understanding of the global telecommunications marketplace
Please send your CV in English on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the Job position that you are applying for.