Primary Location: ORNSKOLDSVIK
Number of Openings: 5
As our Client’s Customer Support Specialist, you will be given the opportunity to exceed client and company expectations by answering inbound calls to provide outstanding support. If you are a self-motivated, customer-service focused and career-oriented rock star who seeks to achieve a high level of success, then do not miss this opportunity!
Sales consultant with Danish + English language
• Contract management of existing standardized Corporate and Travel Agent agreements
• Welcome-, Activation- and Redemption calls to existing Corporate accounts
• Identify up-sell opportunities and either sell additional services or refer the customer to a Key Account Manager
• Renewal of agreements with existing customers
Outbound calls to qualified leads
• Make outbound calls
• Analyze the company’s travel needs
• Sell Airline products
• Establish and sign the agreement or hand over a larger account to Key Account Manager
• Sign up companies to the Airlines Travel Credits program
• Excellent command of the two languages Danish + English
• Excellent communication skills, you know how to listen and have a desire to help
• Very comfortable working with computer
• Interested in the airline and travel business
• Can work full time
• Prefer to work in day shifts (Normal business hours. 8AM – 5PM- Monday to Friday)
Location: Ornskoldsvik, Sweden
Please send your CV in English on email@example.com.
Please note the Job position that you are applying for.