Primary Location: ALLE
Number of Openings: 2
Epicentar is an international, specialized personnel consultancy with a global network of recruitment partners. We deliver tailor-made recruiting solutions in the fields of engineering, IT, health care and contact centers.
Our client is one of the leading companies in the telecommunications sector in Switzerland and it is currently looking for an experienced person in ICT solutions and technical lead of the planning.
In a team of highly motivated Microsoft specialists, you dedicate yourself to the latest Microsoft technologies, develop it based services and are in close contact with manufacturers. Thanks to you, ICT solutions are developed to meet the needs of customers in the future also.
The ICT area is your field, because you take over the technical Lead for the ICT solutions assigned to you. You conceive and develop standard services as well as
tailor-made solutions in the Windows workplace sphere under application of the newest Microsoft products. With successful introduction you support customers with the advancement and maintenance of the ICT surroundings. Needs-based and supports you in the implementation of various requirements. As a professional sparring partner you are aware of the needs of different stakeholders and go operation in finding solutions of complex faults advice at hand. You succeed as a technology expert, you with internal and external interfaces on an equal footing.
- Higher professional education or long-standing occupational experience in big, heterogeneous IT surroundings
- Certainly in dealing with Microsoft products, in particular Microsoft System center suite, to operating systems from Windows 7 (MCP, MCSE) and MS AZURE
- Knowledge in the Scripting, e.g., power-brightly, VBScript, C * as well as in Microsoft System centre suite
- Distinctive customer orientation and business orientation
- Conceptual and solution-oriented thinking and action
- Very good German and English
Please send your CV in English on email@example.com.
Please note the Job position that you are applying for.