Primary Location: BERNE
Number of Openings: 2
Our client is one of the leading companies in the Telecommunications sector in Switzerland, and is currently looking for an experienced and dynamic SAP BASIS technology Consultant to work in its offices in Bern.
With the aim to design and implement new innovative solutions that bring added value to the clientele and to the company, focusing on the Small and Medium Enterprises business unit, our client is looking for someone with a sound knowledge of the SAP Basis technology.
You will be responsible for the design and implementation of SAP solutions. You will also enhance the SAP system landscapes by out-tasking. In addition, you take on the management of technical projects. You will also have the opportunity to deal with OS DB migrations, databases upgrades or new software releases. The planning and execution in EHP upgrades and support packages are in your hand. You will be expected to be at ease and able to work with technologies like HANA, Oracle, MaxDB, MSSQLund Sybase, among other things.
- Ideally with a certification in SAP Technology,
- Experience in the setup and operation of SAP systems (Linux, Windows, VMware, AIX)
- Databases-skills such as Hana, Oracle, MaxDB, MSSQL, Sybase and DB2;
- Committed, reliable, a team player;
- Quick grasp;
- Excellent German (written and spoken), good English is an advantage.
Please send your CV in English on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the Job position that you are applying for.